Mega Yachts Charter Greece – Luxury Mega Yacht TURAMA
Available for charter in Mediterranean
*Ideal for Companies & Conferences Charter
Mega yacht Turama is a luxury motor yacht guaranteed to make any special occasion feel that much more exclusive. Built in 2004 by Finnish shipyard Rauma, the 117m Turama is a powerful welded steel vessel whose lovely detailing, such as extensive teak decking, offers a sumptuous atmosphere in which to pamper her guests.
Motor yacht TURAMA can accommodate up to 70 charter guests in 43 cabins within her huge 117.35m (385′) long hull. This makes her the ideal events or large group family or corporate charter yacht. Luxury yacht TURAMA can provide for large gatherings and special events and is uniquely equipped to make your special occasion even more memorable.
M/Y TURAMA is a full displacement steel twin propeller luxury yacht which was built in Finland by yacht builder Rauma Yard in 1990 and converted in 2004 to a luxury pleasure yacht. She is Class LRS Lloyds 100A1 Passenger Ship LMC, UMS and can accordingly accommodate more than 12 guests, in a 16 Single, 17 Double and10 Twin cabin arrangement (see below for further details).
A professional yacht crew of around 58 will ensure that from the moment you and your gusts arrive on board TURAMA, you will be pampered and spoiled. What ever the cruise itinerary there will be time to enjoy the luxuries onboard as well as explore, relax or simply enjoy being alone at sea.
The superyacht’s world famous chefs present exquisite meals served in grand style, either in the formal dining room or out on deck ‘alfresco’ enjoying the view. You can stop for a quiet swim, visit ports, take excursions or tour historical sites – all meticulously designed to meet your personal requirements and arranged by the specialist teams.
TURAMA’s Very comprehensive Equipment and Facility list:
– Piano in her saloon
– Main Salon, Lounge, Dance Floor, Grand Piano, Large Plasma TV
– Main Dining Room – 104 Seats – Large Plasma TV
– 16 Seat Private Cinema / Conference Room
– 12 Seat Meeting Room / Boardroom
– 80-100 Seat Conference Theatre / Exhibition Display Area, with Multimedia Projection System & 62″ Plasma Screen
– 8 Station Internet Café – Wireless Internet in all public areas
– Children’s Playroom with 61″ Plasma Screen, piano, and video game systems
– Swimming Pool and Spa Pool Spa, Exercise Gym
– Sauna & Beauty Salon, Massage & Aroma-Therapy Room
– On Board Hospital
– Fully Certified Helipad
– The yacht’s Water Toys include 4 Wave Runners and a Water Ski.
TURAMA’s amazing accommodation includes:
– A Master Suite of 200 m2 on the upper deck, surrounded by wall to wall windows at a completely private area with “His” and “Hers” bathrooms with separate Spa Pool and Hamam, as well as “His” and “Hers” dressing rooms. There is also a master suit Breakfast area, and Study with en suite facilities, Private Sun Deck with outdoor Spa Pool.
– 1 Junior Master Suite (40 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
– 1 Junior Master Suite (40 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
– 9 V.I.P.Suites (40 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
– 6 V.I.P.Suites (35 m2) with queen-size bed, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathroom.
– 4 V.I.P. Suites (40 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
– 5 V.I.P. Suites (35 m2) with twin-size beds, TV 42″, spacious sitting areas, and marble bathroom and Spa Pool.
– 16 Single First Class Cabins (14 m2) with TV and en-suite bathroom.
Superyacht TURAMA has 1 Master Suite (with his & hers bathrooms and dressing rooms en suite salon) and connecting to: 2 VIP Suites with queen-size beds, spacious sitting areas, and en-suite bathrooms. 24 Luxury Double and Twin Guests cabin (40m) each with marble bathroom and spa pool 16 Single First Class Cabins with en-suite bathroom. All her bathrooms are marble with Spa Pool. (26 Suites 35 – 40 Sq meters Master Suite 200 sq meters)
Charter Amenities and Extras
Tenders & Toys -2 Solemar 240HP inflatable rigid hull tenders. Capacity 24 persons. -1 Novomarine 115HP inflatable rigid hull tenders.Capacity 12 persons. -4 Kawasaki 900 cc wave runners. -Water skiing,snorkeling and other water sports equipement. Communications: Wi-Fi in all public areas Cable internet in all Suites Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities. Plasma Screen/DVD/Hi-Fi in all suites and cabins.
Specifications & Prices
|•Year of Build/Brand/Refit||1990/Rauma Shipyard/2004||•Charter Guests:||70|
|• Flag MALTA||•Crew:||58|
|•L.O.A:||117,35m / 385’ft||•Speed/Max:||16 knots|
|•Beam:||17,22m / 56’5″ft||•Engines:||2x4032hp CAT|
|•Cabins:||43||•Designer/ Builder:||Rauma Shipyard||**TERMS MYBA|
Yacht Charter Disclaimer
This document is not contractual. The yacht charters and their particulars displayed in the results above are displayed in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed. Hellas-Yachting Limited does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warrantee.
A professional Hellas-Yachting yacht charter consultant will discuss each charter during your charter selection process. Starting prices are shown in a range of currencies for a one-week charter, unless otherwise marked. Exact pricing and other details will be confirmed on the particular charter contract. Just follow the “request this yacht charter” link for your chosen yacht charter or contact us and someone from the Hellas-Yachting team will be in touch shortly.